Man cheats death after he was electrocuted in his sleep by phone charger

Man cheats death after he was electrocuted in his sleep by phone charger

32-year-old Wiley Day from Alabama is a lucky man, he somehow survived after he was electrocuted by his phone charger. He sleeps with his cellphone charging in his bed but on one fateful Wednesday night, things went really bad. The charger came lose and a metal dog tag he was wearing got caught up in it, he was jolted out of bed by the electricity coursing through his body.
Wiley managed to rip

4
Like
Save
  • Tags: -
  • Categories: Gist

Comments

Comments are disabled for this post.